16 January 2009

Hats off to A.R.Rahman!!!

Read this amazing article in the "The Hindu" after A..R.Rahman's return from the Golden Globe awards. He got a much-deserved hero's welcome on his return home. This man is a bundle of remarkable talent and HUMILITY. He is so grounded (touchwood!) in spite of so many achievements. I quote this amazingly mature thought of his and you can read the entire article from this link.

"Of course, this is a kind of recognition, but there are larger issues in life. But the foundation to all this or my vision is to eradicate poverty. This is a helping point for that."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How did you like the D6 album, Prakash? I think it's a stunner of an album.

Prakash Srinivasan said...

Arun, am listening to the songs now and they are slowly growing on me! I am fully able to appreciate ARR's genius only after listening to the songs multiple times :)